Cumulus Broadcasting LLC
Standard Contest Rules Applicable to All Contests
A complete copy of these Standard Contest Rules can be obtained at the offices of radio station KEHK(the “Station”)owned and operated by Cumulus Broadcasting LLC, 1200 Executive Parkway Suite 440, Eugene, OR 97401, during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
1. No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited.
2. Unless otherwise specified, only legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age with a valid Social Security number at the time of entry are eligible to participate in Station contests.
3. Stations contests are open to the general public except for employees of the Station, Cumulus Broadcasting LLC, and contest sponsors, and their immediate family members. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, siblings, grandparents, children, grandchildren and cohabiting significant others.
4. An individual may win a Station contest only once per six-month period unless otherwise specifically stated. An individual may win other seasonal or one-time contests only once for the duration of the contest.
5. Potential contest winners will be selected by the Station in its sole discretion. If it is determined that a candidate is not eligible for receipt of a prize, in the Station’s sole judgment and discretion, another candidate may be selected for eligibility consultation and this process will continue on until such time as an eligible candidate is found. In the unlikely event that no candidates are found to meet the specifications, then the prize will go un-awarded. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by and at the sole discretion of the Station.
6. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in an given year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
7. All prizes are awarded “as is.” Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash or other prizes.
8. Neither the Station nor Cumulus Broadcasting LLC, their affiliates, members, directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives shall be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver the prizes or any part thereof.
9. All entrants and winners agree that the Station, Cumulus Broadcasting LLC, their affiliates, members, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives shall have no liability for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property incurred by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest and/or by the use or non-use of any prize received in connection with this contest.
10. All prizes must be claimed in person at the Station at the address identified above during regular business hours and within ten (10) business days of winning, excluding holidays. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to the Station and Cumulus Broadcasting LLC to be disposed of at its discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize.
11. Proper identification must be presented by any winner to claim prize. As a condition to receiving the prize, any potential winner must complete and sign a Winner’s Affidavit and Release, releasing the Station and Cumulus Broadcasting LLC, their affiliates, members, directors, officers, and employees from all liability in connection with winner’s participation in the contest, acceptance, and use or non-use of the prize.
12. All entry blanks, forms, devices, and materials gathered during the course of entry, as well as all information contained on or within, shall become the sole property of the Station and Cumulus Broadcasting LLC to be used, disposed of or destroyed in their sole discretion.
13. The Station and Cumulus Broadcasting LLC are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information submitted by contest participants or entered by websites users, and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Station’s website.
14. All entrants and winners agree to give the Station and Cumulus Broadcasting LLC, and their licensees, affiliates, successors, and assigns the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use, re-use, broadcast, or publish my name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including portraits and pictures, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched or distorted in character or form, and winner’s voice, recorded or live, for any reason the Station deems necessary without compensation, unless prohibited by law. All winners release, discharge, and agree to save harmless the Station and Cumulus Broadcasting LLC, and their affiliates, members, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives from any and all claims they may have against the Station or Cumulus Broadcasting LLC in connection with the taking, production, or the use of winners’ name, city of residence, any photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including portraits and pictures, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched, or distorted in character or form and without restrictions as to any changes, transformations or alterations, and including winners’ voices, recorded or live. All winners further acknowledge that the Station and Cumulus Broadcasting LLC own or will own exclusively any photographs of such winners used for such purposes, including the copyrights in them, regardless of the form in which they have been or may be produced and used, and all winners assign all such ownership rights to the Station and Cumulus Broadcasting LLC.
15. The Station reserves the right to end a contest at any time without any advanced notice to the public. The Station reserves the change or modify a contest at any time upon notice to the public. Odds of winning are based on the number entries received.
16. The Station reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a contest or drawing.
17. The Station reserves the right to require contestants to be present at drawings in order to win their prize.
18. Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for the Station to disqualify any individual from participating in all current and future contests and events at the sole discretion of the Station, as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.
19. A winners list may be obtained five (5) days after the conclusion of any Station contest by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following address:1200 Executive Parkway Suite 440, Eugene, OR 97401.